Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Work of My Soul


The work of my Soul has been to cut through many layers of illusion that have held me in separation from Source for lifetimes...I have found pieces of my Self in places so powerfully dark and cold that I never imagined even existed. The work my soul signed up for in this lifetime bring the words courage and faith to a whole new level. I have powerful Guardian's of the Light  watching over me. They shielded me from the darkness of this world since that first breath I took in this body. Now I work with them as I too hold within the divine template of my own soul the archetype for the Guardian's of the Light. I had to see and experience such darkness and process the role of the cosmic shadow in my own life to really get that there is no going back for humanity. We are evolving into a more expanded level of consciousness and with that comes purging of the denser and darker energies and more challenges and responsibility as Spiritual Beings co-creating our human experiences. 
Each person that has incarnated at this time is called to guard their own Light in a way. In order to do this we have to become so aware of our own wounds, and transparent and honest in all of our relationships. The depths of our wounds from the human experience are far greater then I personally wanted to see but  my Soul leads the way in my life and for that I'm deeply grateful. I have a quote on my desk from Oriah Mountain Dreamer..."I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty everyday, and source your own life from it's presence." It is only the eyes of an innocent child that could see the beauty and magic in this world. I haven't been looking through eyes of my own inner child lately. But recently when the sadness comes she whispers into my heart "Please don't grow up so much you forget all about me."  Without her energy and presence in my life I would be extremely bitter right now. 
Spiritual power comes from being Still and not getting pulled into other's disharmony and chaos. If we don't do our own inner work we fall prey to the shadow and will be used by the darkness for it's own agenda that perpetuates fear, separation, greed etc. True power lies in unifying, reconciling, merging together, and never separating...life separates, love unites. 
Our greatest strength and all power lies in allowing life to open our heart's so wide that Love and Light pours effortlessly through us dissolving the darkness. Each soul makes the journey through the dark in their own way. I see many people rising from the ashes of their own version of hell, only to be knocked back down even further a few weeks or months after they have risen. As painful and exhausting this journey is I know this is the only way we can bring forth a new depth of understanding of cosmic consciousness into this world.  I am inspired by all those who are awakened and still sleeping. We all keep moving forward playing roles in each other's lives as we walk together into the unknown. As we become more in tune to our own inner guidance and listen and honour that one clear voice, we literally begin to radiate peace with each beat of our human heart.  Even underlying the broken heartbeats we can feel our way through the pain and back into the harmony of the Universe. 

No comments: