Friday, April 15, 2011

Spiritual Power

There is a spiritual power in this image that strikes a very deep cord in me...



The magic I have experienced in my life comes directly from the people that have showed up on my path to walk with me home...Some days I really do feel like I am just visiting this planet and I don't really belong here. When I am feeling like that though I am out of touch with my own Soul and buying into the illusion of separation. When I can be honest with myself in my moments of feeling deeply "homesick." I can see how I am in fear and sadly pushing people away from me. I am so grateful now for the members of my soul family who have one by one stepped into my life, offering me comfort and peace with their presence in my life.


I recognize these soul friends by their energy, as I instantly feel an enchanting and warm camaraderie that feels very new and yet familiar all at the same time. Shortly into the new friendship we realize that we are kindred spirits and have a lot in common. I can't speak for the other person, but there is recognition on the soul level that allows me on my end to see past the ego level drama and remain steadfast in the truth of the soul, that shines so brilliantly...I believe these experiences can only be found in eternal relationships. There is so much more to these relationships that are based on a deeper level of truth and grace. I often feel there is a divine thread weaving our human experiences together and revealing our soul’s many forms of expression, from the past, present and into the future. In all of our various colours, vibrations, and intricacies of design that create our patterns to birth who we are in any moment. These soul level friendships inspire us to shed our egos and express our spark of divinity, this allows our creativity to flow powerfully into the world. Yeah that's what a soul friend does for me!


Amazingly there is also a very balanced feeling of inner peace and I'm comfortable allowing these new friendships to flourish in their own time. Where once I felt an urgency to nurture a new relationship, there is no urgency now to plot and scheme my way into figuring out what it is I need to do keep the person in my life...It's so much more simpler to just be fully present and honour where a person is at in the moment in order to share the truth of who we are as spiritual beings having human experiences. I hope you guys know who you are, but in case you are wondering I'll give you a hint. If you are reading this you are a part of my soul family, even if I haven't met you yet. Your soul has inspired me to write this and I thank you for coming into my life! I'm deeply grateful that each one of you has reminded me that just as freely as I give love I am also worthy to receive it. You all have shown me that the beautiful expression of our spiritual power brings us together. I hope all of our soul level relationships continue to inspire us to rise above our earthly cares and meet each other on top of the world!




No comments: