Friday, June 3, 2011

Spiritual Backbone...

Most of my artwork forms on my paper effortlessly, but other images like the one above seem to haunt me. Repetitively showing up in my inner vision, begging for my attention. I know that when this happens it's important to pay attention to my inner dialogue and musings. As I am being given profound answers to my Soul questions that I have held onto sometimes for many years if not lifetimes...These Spiritual images I see in my spiritual imagination are so profound and they seem to weigh more leaving a deeper emotional imprint on me then the visual stimuli coming at me from my external world.
I use to worry that I was crazy and now that I have accepted myself...I've realized that there is nothing wrong with my visions or thinking I am just a peaceful and powerful Creative Being! I also have taken the pressure off of myself because I know now that Source waits patiently for me to express the essence of  my "in-sight" and to contemplate deeply on the message that Spirit is bringing to my attention. I am the one that becomes impatient with my illusory inability to express the essence of who I am...
A while back I journeyed with the Spiritual Personality typing system, and had the opportunity to meet up with 12 aspects within my own personality that lead me to discover deeper and higher spiritual truths.
                                                
With each SP blog entry I had the opportunity to tune into my own Intuitive Voice which is a silent voice that seems to originate between the space between my thoughts and I feel the energy of this voice in my heart as being the truth for me in any moment. It is sometimes so hard to hear though...I have no one to blame for this as I'm the one being too busy whining, crying and often temper tantrumming I forget to breathe properly and let go of my thoughts in order to discern the voice of my soul...There is a beauty to my inner life that is so vibrant and powerful and I believe this is the space where I can tap into the raw energy of my creativity that feeds and fuels everything in my life. We all are apart of this powerful energy and I now understand this to be the backbone to my Soul...I still resist at times God/Source's unconditional love but I find humour now in my ego's moments of self righteousness and unwillingness to surrender and get out of the way...Trusting in the process of life and allowing things to unfold is so hard for me to do...and yet somehow I keep doing just that, through attracting the most amazing people, and things like Spiritual Personality into my life that inspires me to dig deeply into my own heart, mind and soul and to trust what is there...

No comments: