Monday, June 27, 2011

Enigmatic Drawings

We have to be willing to let go of the life we had planned, in order to live the life that is waiting for us. This quote hangs above my kitchen door and is my daily reminder to not be attached to my plans. However some days I find myself still in the process of letting go of my old life. Those days are few and far between but every once in awhile my thoughts linger with the notion of regret, fortunately it seems to be that at those times I get an email, or a phone call and someone in the world has been touched by something I have written or drawn and the grey cloud of regret dissipates. This allows me to see that if had clung to the life I had I would not be inspiring others to the degree that I am today.
I’ve been blessed to meet up with another artist whose life changed overnight…His name is George and like myself he doesn’t have an art background. In the early nineties while in the midst of setting up his business empire and raising a young family he started to tap into his innate ability to remember and create profound images. Something very mystical is going on here...

                                  

In one of our conversations on creativity it became apparent the we both come to a place in trying to express ourselves that is beyond words...and that the desire to express is what opens the portal for the artwork to come through. In my initial contact with Enigmatic Drawings I felt moved to connect with the person behind the images and say thank you for sourcing these miracles. I felt compelled to let him know that his drawings are meant to spread through the world and speak to the people who are ready to embrace their message. That was a fully present moment of light and love pouring out of me…and I am very happy that I acted on that driving force of appreciation.


Enigmatic Drawings are profound images that are intriguing and very powerful. The reaction to George’s work varies greatly and the greatest lesson he has taught me is fear is still very rampant in this world. We want to know the origin of things in such a deep way that if what we are seeing right before eyes presents itself in such a way that we have “nothing” to reference the source, that invokes awe and fear in many people.
George has quite the journey ahead and as he has put it, “resistance to the artwork is futile, for at this point and yet again, my situation seems to evolve in such a way that any endeavours to do anything else in terms of a career or business project etc somehow and in the most extraordinary ways at times, seems to just dissipate forcing me back to the drawings.”


Given the tiny snapshot of George’s life that he has shared with me I feel that there has been a herculean effort on his part to try to get back to the life he had before his drawings...Don’t we all do that? We hold a miracle in our hand as we touch who we are in the essence of our being and in the next breath we fleet in the face of our own perfection…That was a few months ago, today I see George ready to lead the way for all of us to step into the essence of who we are.
Enigmatic drawings infuse the creative waters of our imagination with such a rich blend of spiritual sustenance. His drawings have the power to shake our grounded intellects as the winds of awe and wonder clear the air of our old judgments. It's a good thing as these fears no longer serve us in our spiritual evolution. Each time I immerse myself in the images I feel a growing curiosity and deep ineffable sense of wonder that feeds the glowing embers of my creative fires. Collectively we have all attracted the beauty that is found in these perfectly poised and symmetrical works of art. I feel my heart fill with an intensity of hope now as through the drawings I can touch the divine organizational intelligence behind these images that have come through in order for us to intuitively grasp who we are in the cosmic scheme of things.

No comments: