Thursday, October 25, 2012

A Direct Line

Sometimes in the early morning, childhood memories whirl through my mind. Magical and whimsical moments of playing.  A humble tin can telephone sums up where I am today in my spiritual journey. It's my own direct line to God/Source...Uninterrupted by all the static in the earth's electromagnetic field. No entangled etheric cords, or interference from those who are addicted to the rush of over amplifying their Chakras. My connection is a very simple line. This line runs from my heart that has opened wide enough for my Soul to embrace the Light and the reality of our infinite nature. The symbol for infinity is a circle or a figure eight...I no longer resonate with that as being true for me. As those are closed structures and I've been so done circling in the same patterns in this lifetime for years. The symbol that makes more sense to me now for  infinity is a free flowing line that goes on forever. 






No comments: